We all know that coffee can make us feel energized for the morning, that combined with a side of oats really does set you up for a great day ahead.
Here at Snatched, breakfast is our fav meal of the day - its an essential for us and one we always make time for.
- Chocolate Overnight Tiramisu Oats!
Overnight oats are a brilliant breakfast because you can prep them the night before saving precious minutes in the morning.
So, feast your eyes (and tummies!!) on this wonderful creation!!
- 60g Oats
- 30g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 5g Chia Seeds
- 5g Cacao Powder
- 200ml Almond Milk
- 100g Soy Yoghurt
- x2/3 Toffee Flavour Drops
- 10g Dark Chocolate
- 1x Snatched Chocolate Coffee pouch⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀
1. Mix together oats, protein powder, chia seeds, cacao powder, coffee and almond milk.
2. Place on top the yoghurt layer.
3. Top with the chocolate chips and any other toppings you fancy.
4. Pop it in the fridge ready to grab and go in the morning.
5. Enjoy with a delicious mug of hot and steamy SNATCHED CHOCOLATE COFFEE.
As always, let us know if you re-create any of our foodie recipes, and be sure to give us follow on Instagram!
More recipes on our insta!